The new FreeConference.com Outlook Add-In conveniently incorporates FreeConference.com into the Microsoft Outlook tools you already use. Easily schedule conference calls, send invitations, manage your preferences, review account information, and create recurring conferences using your existing contacts and meeting management tools. It does everything but dial.
Features & Benefits:
- Version 3.0 adds support for 64-bit versions of Outlook.
- Embeds conference information into your Outlook meeting invitation for automatic forwarding of meeting details.
- Meeting subject and dial-in number pre-populated into email header for quick viewing of call specifics.
- Toggle between Premium (Toll-Free) and Standard (Toll) dial-in numbers.
- Integrates with your existing Outlook contact database.
- Allows you to check availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Allows full recurring meeting scheduling and unlimited future scheduling.
- Automatically adds scheduled meeting and information to all participants’ Outlook calendar for easy access from desktop or synced smart phone.