This convenient scheduling plug-in for PCs offers the ability to set up conferences directly through Microsoft Outlook, embedding call details into your Outlook meeting invitation.
With direct access to your FreeConference.com account information and your Outlook’s contacts, scheduling has never been easier or more efficient!
Features & Benefits:
- Version 4.1 allows for the selection of which dial-ins appear on the invitation
- Integrates with your existing Outlook contact database.
- Supports 64-bit versions of Outlook.
- Allows you to check the availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Adds scheduled meeting and information to all participants’ Outlook calendar for easy access from desktop or synced smartphone.
- Pre-populates Subject and Dial-In into email header for quick viewing of call specifics.
Download the FreeConference.com Outlook Plugin now and start scheduling right away! You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
NOTE: If you are a Legacy FreeConference user, you must download the legacy version.
Installation Instructions (Windows Only)
- Make sure Microsoft Outlook has already been installed on your computer.
- Download & open The FreeConference Manager for Outlook on your Windows Computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions; click ‘Next’ to navigate through the installation wizard, and click ‘Finish’ at the final screen.
- Restart Outlook if it is already open.
Congratulations! You can now use The FreeConference Manager for Outlook! To send out a meeting invitation, click the FreeConference.com logo from the Outlook Dashboard.