Making Last-Minute Changes to Your Meeting is a Breeze with FreeConference
Whether you need to reschedule a meeting, invite more participants, or cancel a scheduled conference call, you can do it all quickly and easily from your FreeConference account.
Reminder: Your Conference Line is Available 24/7
Did you know that you and your callers can use your conference dial-in information to hold a conference call anytime? Scheduling your conference call or sending invitations through our system is not necessary as your conference line is available at any time. Simply provide callers with your conference dial-in number, access code, and the time you wish for them to call! If you would like to send out a formal conference meeting invitation or edit your scheduled conference details, you can do easily do so using the instructions below:
Cancel / Reschedule a Meeting or Invite Participants
To make any type of changes to an upcoming scheduled meeting:
- Log in to your FreeConference account at https://hello.freeconference.com/login
- Click on the ‘Upcoming’ tab at the right-hand side of the ‘Start a Conference’ page.
- Find the upcoming conference you would like to edit and click ‘edit’ to change details or click ‘cancel’ to cancel your conference.
- Follow the instructions below for adding participants or rescheduling a meeting.
After finding the conference you would like to reschedule in the ‘upcoming’ section and clicking ‘edit’:
- Find the date and time fields on the first pop-up window that appears and select the new time and date you would like to reschedule your conference for.
- If not changing any other details, click through the subsequent fields the ‘Next’ button in the lower right-hand corner until you reach the ‘Summary’ section.
- Confirm the details of your rescheduled conference and click ‘Schedule’
- You have successfully rescheduled your meeting.
All participants listed on the invite list will receive an email notification informing them of the new conference time.
Send Additional Invitations
To send additional automated invitations through FreeConference:
- Find the upcoming conference and click the ‘edit’ button as described above.
- If not changing the time of the conference, click the ‘next’ button in the lower right-hand corner of the initial pop-up field that appears.
- On the second window under ‘Participants’, find the email address of the participant you would like to add if he/she is already listed in your address book or start typing the email address in the ‘To:’ field.
- Click the green ‘Add’ button to add new participant to invitation list.
- Click through subsequent screens using the ‘Next’ button in the lower right.
- At the ‘Summary’ screen, click ‘Schedule’
Once you have hit ‘Schedule’, the new participant(s) will receive an automated email invitation for your conference. Existing participants will not receive a second invitation unless other details have changed such as the subject, date, or time.
For more information on making changes to a scheduled conference, you can also refer to our support article How Do I Edit my Scheduled Call?
It’s that easy!