Conveniently schedule a FreeConference.com meeting right from Microsoft Outlook
Easily embed your FreeConference.com account details with the click of a button right into your Outlook meeting invitation. This convenient scheduling plug-in for PCs offers a direct connection to your FreeConference.com account, making meetings even easier and more efficient!
FreeConference.com Manager for Outlook Features
- Select which dial-ins appear on the invitation.
- Check the availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Pre-populates meeting subject and dial-in right into the email header for quick viewing of call details.
- Attendees can easily access meeting information from their Outlook calendar on their desktop or synced smartphone.
- Integrates with your existing Outlook contact database
- Supports 64-bit versions of Outlook.
Ready to get started with your FREE Account? Sign up today and start conferencing today!
Already a FreeConference.com Customer?
Download the FreeConference.com Outlook Plugin now and start scheduling right away! You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
NOTE: If you are a Legacy FreeConference user, you must download the legacy version.
Installation Instructions (Windows Only)
- Make sure Microsoft Outlook has already been installed on your computer.
- Download & open The FreeConference Manager for Outlook on your Windows Computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions; click ‘Next’ to navigate through the installation wizard, and click ‘Finish’ at the final screen.
- Restart Outlook if it is already open.
Congratulations! You can now use The FreeConference Manager for Outlook! To send out a meeting invitation, click the FreeConference.com logo from the Outlook Dashboard.