LOS ANGELES–April 3, 2012–(BUSINESS WIRE)–FreeConference, the leader in audio conferencing services continues to build out its multi-platform communications strategy with applications that let users easily schedule and conduct conference calls at the touch of a button from their smart phones. FreeConference is the only fully featured conferencing app for the Windows Phone 7 platform boasting advanced conferencing features such as personalized greetings and conference call alerts. FreeConference applications are also available for iPhone and Android.
“Our mission is to create conferencing tools that meet the needs of today’s on-the-go business lifestyles,” says Chad Clawson, CEO of FreeConference. “Our phone apps includes the richest and most advanced feature set we’ve seen and we are extremely proud of that.”
“Our phone apps boast the richest and most advanced feature set we’ve seen and we are extremely proud of that.”
FreeConference Mobile Conferencing Features:
- Log in with your existing FreeConference account or create a new one within the app
- Easy to use scheduling tools
- Send invitations via text message or email
- Access your phone contact list to add participants
- Alerts you when your conference is about to begin
- One-touch dial-in inputs your call-in number and access code
- Choose between either your 800 number or your toll number from your online account
- Touch-tone hot key controls to manage your conference
- Record a personalized greeting for your conference (subscription required)
- Record your conference (subscription required)
- Listen to your conference recordings and view your account statistics right on the phone
- Call report details emailed after conference
Device Requirements: Compatible with Windows Phone 7.5 or higher. App may be installed from the Windows Phone Download Center.
Also available for download from the Apple Store: FreeConference iPhone App and for Android at Google play: FreeConference Android App.
FreeConference originated the free teleconferencing concept with highly automated, enterprise quality conferencing services for businesses, organizations and individuals requiring top-tier performance at little or no cost. Today, FreeConference serves well over a billion minutes a year of all-digital conference calls. FreeConference continues to lead the industry with innovative value-added audio and web conferencing options that let users customize just the conferencing features they need, and only when they need them. FreeConference product offerings have proven instrumental in inspiring individuals to embrace the convenience of teleconferencing. The services are productive, administrative tools for gathering groups of every size quickly, conveniently, and without restriction. FreeConference is a service of Global Conference Partners™. For more information, visit www.freeconference.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50226780&lang=en