What’s the hardest part about setting up conference calls? There’s arguably nothing more difficult than coordinating multiple invitees with differing schedules and preferences, especially when they’re spread across various time zones. The Outlook Plugin for FreeConference.com simplifies this process immeasurably. No more switching between programs!
Book a call on the fly, or schedule one for the future. With FreeConference.com’s Outlook Plugin for PCs, you can easily schedule new calls, send invitations, manage preferences, review account information, and create recurring conferences using your existing contacts and meeting management tools. All that’s left is to dial into your conference!
Here are just some of the nifty features offered with this free tool:
- Allows for the selection of which dial-ins appear on the invitation
- Integrates with your existing Outlook contact database.
- Supports 64-bit versions of Outlook.
- Allows you to check the availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Adds scheduled meeting and information to all participants’ Outlook calendar for easy access from desktop or synced smartphone.
- Pre-populates Subject and Dial-In into email header for quick viewing of call specifics
Download the FreeConference.com Outlook Plugin for PCs now and start scheduling right away! You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
NOTE: If you are a legacy FreeConference.com user, you must download the legacy version.
Installation Instructions (Windows Only)
- Make sure Microsoft Outlook has already been installed on your computer.
- Download & open The FreeConference.com Manager for Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions; click ‘Next’ to navigate through the installation wizard, and click ‘Finish’ at the final screen.
- Restart Outlook if it is already open.
Congratulations! You can now use The FreeConference Manager for Outlook! To send out a meeting invitation, click the FreeConference.com logo from the Outlook Dashboard.