Ask yourself the following 9 questions to help you choose the ideal free conference call service.
- Capacity – How large are your calls and how often will they take place?
- Technology – What is the skill set of those involved in your conference calls?
- Telephone or Web Conferencing or both – How will your participants join the call?
- Participant fees – Will you require a toll-free number?
- Moderator Controls – Do you need to be able to manage the call as host?
- Scheduling – Do you need a system to book calls and manage attendance?
- Audio Quality – Does the free conference call service provide excellent quality?
- Budget – Is your service transparent or are there additional hidden costs?
Looking for an affordable, conference calling solution? Try FreeConference.com, the original free conference calling service. It is by far the best free conference calling service. Easy, reliable, free conference calling – no downloads required. Create your free conference account now >
- Sign up with only your email and password.
- You will receive a free conference call number that can be used immediately.
- Just provide all conference participants with your new dial-in number and access code.
- Let them know when to call in.
- Get talking!
Perfect for meeting with smaller groups for unplanned meetings, there is more than one way that you can initiate an on-demand FreeConference.com call right now.
- Simply give your Dial-In Number and Access Code to all your participants. Once everyone has dialed in using the same access code at the same time you will all be connected together on the conference line.
- Your call-in information can be found at the top of the Home page of your account. Simply click on the ‘Copy call information’ button to add this information to your clipboard and paste into an email or text message to send to participants.
- Or initiate a call using your online meeting room. Login to your FreeConference.com account and click “Start“. Note that you can have your callers join via phone or internet and everyone will be connected together in the same conference call.
- The first caller in a web and/or telephone conference will hear hold music. Once at least one other participant arrives this music will stop and you will hear each other.
- While in the Online Meeting room you will see that you can invite participants via the button at the top of your Participant List on the right-hand side of the screen.
Read in more detail about how to set up a free conference call on our support site.
There’s more than one way to invite others to join you on a conference call. You can easily use your FreeConference Scheduling system to invite participants, simply sign into your account online and click ‘Schedule’. Our system gives you the option to enter your invitees’ email addresses manually, upload your email contacts via Excel or even migrate them from your Google account.
- If you have already scheduled a conference through your account, you can easily send out additional invites by editing a call via the ‘upcoming’ section of your account.
- Invite others without signing in online by simply sending your dial-in number and access code via text, email, snail mail or however you set fit.
- Windows users can invite attendees with our convenient Outlook Add-in which allows you to send invitations from the comfort of your own email. You may download the App here: https://hello.freeconference.com/conf/apps/downloads
- Keep in mind, you and your participants can join a conference call without the use of a phone by providing your personal online meeting room link. Learn more video conferencing and the use of your online meeting room here: How To Use Your Online Meeting Room
Getting a free dial-in number and access code is easy.
- Sign up with only your email address, name, and password
- We send your free conference call number and code straight after
- You can use the account immediately!
After creating an account with FreeConference.com, you will get a conference call number, along with access to a large number of free local international numbers. You can find the full list of free numbers within your account via ‘Dial-In Information’ and then select ‘Dial-In Numbers’ tab.
View a full list of our available free conference call numbers here: Dial-Ins and Rates
Our basic free subscription includes unlimited use of a large number of US and international dial-in numbers. Toll-free dial-in numbers are available with any of our Paid Plans. With the Starter Plan, the cost for toll-free dial-ins is 10 cents a minute for each caller that uses the toll-free number (the rate drops with the Plus and Pro plans). The Starter Plan also includes 100 toll-free & premium international minutes each month.
Note: it is not required that all participants use the same dial-in number, whether it is toll-free or not. All participants can choose their preferred dial-in number and will connect to the same meeting by entering the unique access code for that room.
Take a look at our Pricing Page for a list of our paid plans, any of which provide you with the toll-free option.
Toll-free numbers are telephone numbers which can be dialed with no charge to the person placing the call. These numbers allow callers to reach businesses and/or individuals without being charged long-distance fees for the call. We currently have Toll-Free 800 dial-in numbers available in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom