LOS ANGELES–October 17, 2012–(BUSINESS WIRE)–FreeConference®, the leader in audio conferencing services, announces the availability of FreeConference Mobile 2.0; a cutting edge application that lets conference organizers share, schedule, record/playback, and view conference information on their mobile phone.
FreeConference Mobile 2.0 introduces OneTouch™ conference dialing. OneTouch uses an advanced dialing system to improve connectivity, eliminating dropped digits by automatically dialing both the conference number and access code.
Mobile 2.0 also uses FreeConference SyncSM to connect online accounts with cell phones, including contacts, scheduled calls and call history, plus integration with Evernote, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Outlook.
“We recognize the need of our conference organizers for seamless integration between their online account and mobile phone, and easy one–touch dial–in to help them stay ahead of the curve,” said Dan Hoetger, VP of Operations for FreeConference. “Mobile 2.0 uses the most advanced set of conferencing tools to integrate, coordinate and connect calls faster and more conveniently than ever before.”
FreeConference Mobile 2.0 Features:
- FreeConference.com account seamlessly integrates with the app, including your contacts, upcoming scheduled calls, and call history
- OneTouch™: Includes dial–in number and access code to bring conference organizers directly into their conference
- Executive AssistantSM Mode: Allows assistants to schedule conferences from their mobile phone. Conference schedule shows up only on account holder’s mobile and online calendar (Android and iPhone only)
- FreeConference SyncSM: Sends conferencing information to Evernote, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Outlook
- Touch–tone phone guide now available on mobile devices
- Log in to an existing account or sign up for a new account within the app
- Send invitations via email or text message
- Conference call alerts with one-touch dial–in
- Listen to conference recordings
- Record a personalized greeting
- View online account stats on your mobile phone
FreeConference originated the free teleconferencing concept with highly automated, enterprise quality conferencing services for businesses, organizations and individuals requiring top-tier performance at little or no cost. Today, FreeConference serves well over a billion minutes a year of all-digital conference calls. FreeConference continues to lead the industry with innovative value-added audio and web conferencing options that let users customize just the conferencing features they need, and only when they need them. FreeConference product offerings have proven instrumental in inspiring individuals to embrace the convenience of teleconferencing. The services are productive, administrative tools for gathering groups of every size quickly, conveniently, and without restriction. FreeConference is a service of Global Conference Partners™. For more information, visit www.freeconference.com.