Create your FreeConference.com account and get access to free features including video & screen sharing, call scheduling, automated email invitations & reminders, and more!
- Version 3.0 adds support for 64-bit versions of Outlook.
- Embeds conference information into your Outlook meeting invitation for automatic forwarding once meeting is scheduled.
- Meeting subject and dial-in number pre-populated into email header for easy access.
- Toggle between Premium (Toll-Free) and Standard (Toll) dial-in numbers.
- Integrated with your existing Outlook contact database.
- Allows you to check availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Allows full recurring meeting scheduling and unlimited future scheduling.
- Automatically adds scheduled meeting and information into all participants’ Outlook calendar for easy access from desktop or synced smart phone.
Sign Up FREE
- Create a Facebook “Event” to automatically invite call participants from your Friends list.
- Allow invitees to RSVP to your conference call.
- Share your conference on your Facebook wall and/or Twitter feed.
- Schedule conference announcements that automatically post to your Facebook wall and/or Twitter feed right away, 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 1 day before your conference.
Sign Up FREE
To make it easy to remember your conference call notes and discussions, before, during, or after your call. Type a text note, clip a web page, snap a photo, or grab a screenshot. Keep your conference items organized and search for notes fast, all within the same application!
- Organize: Scheduled conference information, images, screenshots, and notes are automatically sent to your FreeConference notebook within the Evernote app.
- Search: Images and notes are automatically processed, indexed, and made searchable. Printed and handwritten text inside your images and notes is searchable in your conferencing folder; you can search by keywords, titles, or tags.
- Record: When you use the FreeConference Recording tool, a link to your MP3 file will automatically be sent to your FreeConference notebook.
FreeConference works with Evernote, making it easy to track your conference notes and discussions, before, during, or after your call.
Facebook and Twitter
Share with your friends whenever you conduct a web-scheduled or reservationless conference.
Automatically syncs scheduled conference information to your Google calendar.
Outlook Conference Manager
Easily schedule conference calls just like you set up meetings—right from Outlook. The add-in does everything but dial.
Integrate or embed FreeConference into your application, and get access to our API.
Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Microsoft Outlook trademarks are the property of their
Note: This page is for legacy users of our service only. Please see this page for organizing toll-free conferences with our new current service: https://www.freeconference.com/faq/can-i-get-toll-free-800-number-access-to-the-conference/
1:Decide on your conference details, including the call date and time, estimated number of phone lines for your Participants (up to 150), and the amount of time needed (up to 5 hours).
2:Be sure you are logged on to the Web site and select the ‘SCHEDULE’ button from the toolbar.
3:Our online interface will take you through the step-by-step process. First select ‘Premium 800′ as the type of conference.
4:While scheduling a conference, you will see a Progress Meter on the right side of your screen (shown below). As you complete a step in the process, it will be checked off and the conference detail will be hyperlinked. If you need to change any detail while scheduling your conference, simply click its red link and make your changes. After clicking the ‘Next’ button, you will pick up where you left off scheduling.
You will come to a confirmation screen where you must click the ‘Confirm This Conference’ button to lock in your conference. Once you confirm, you will see a ‘Congratulations’ page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us. Also, you can view upcoming conferences on the Conference Manager page (you must be logged on to the Web site, then click the ‘MANAGE’ button on the top navigation bar).
On the chosen date and time, everyone participating in the conference must call the Dial-in Number assigned by our Web site. The automated system will prompt for an access code. Every caller can use the Participant Access Code. However, if you intend to use Organizer Conference Controls while on the conference, you must enter the Organizer Access Code.
‘Web-Scheduled Standard’ as the type of conference.
If you need to change any detail while scheduling your FreeConference, simply click its red link and make your changes. After clicking the ‘Next’ button, you will pick up where you left off scheduling.
You will come to a confirmation screen where you must click the ‘Confirm This Conference’ button to lock in your FreeConference. Once you confirm, you will see a ‘Congratulations’ page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us. Also, you can view upcoming FreeConferences on the Conference Manager page (you must be logged on to the Web site, then click the ‘MANAGE’ button on the top navigation bar).
Don’t have an account? Sign Up Now!
NOTE: These step-by-steps are for FreeConference Legacy product.
Just three steps to get started right away on FreeConference.
1. View the introductory Flash movie, which briefly explains FreeConference’s conference call services.
2. View the “Our Services” page for a side-by-side cost and feature comparison of our conference call services. Our Services Page
3. After deciding on a service, set up and conduct a test conference to practice using the Organizer Conference Controls. (For Web-Scheduled conferences, you must first create a user account — sign up now.) FreeConference allows you to organize Reservationless Conference or Sign Up for Web-Scheduled Services. The following steps are for making the most of your conferencing experience.
4. Read the information page for each conference service.
Web-Scheduled Premium 800 Page
Web-Scheduled Standard Page
Reservationless Standard Page
Conference Recording & Storage
Desktop Sharing Page
Your Conference Personalized Greetings
5. Read the Help section containing answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ). Help/FAQ Page
6. Read the Glossary of Terms to acquaint you with conference call lingo. Glossary of Terms Page
7. Visit the Tools and Tips page for a touch-tone wallet card, conference fax cover sheet, and more. Tools and Tips Page
Making Last-Minute Changes to Your Meeting is a Breeze with FreeConference
Whether you need to reschedule a meeting, invite more participants, or cancel a scheduled conference call, you can do it all quickly and easily from your FreeConference account.
Reminder: Your Conference Line is Available 24/7
Did you know that you and your callers can use your conference dial-in information to hold a conference call anytime? Scheduling your conference call or sending invitations through our system is not necessary as your conference line is available 24/7. Simply provide callers with your conference dial-in number, access code, and the time you wish for them to call! If you would like to send out a formal conference meeting invitation or edit your scheduled conference details, you can do easily do so using the instructions below:
Cancel / Reschedule a Meeting or Invite Participants
To make any type of changes to an upcoming scheduled meeting:
- Log in to your FreeConference account at https://hello.freeconference.com/login
- Click on the ‘Upcoming’ tab at the right-hand side of the ‘Start a Conference’ page.
- Find the upcoming conference you would like to edit and click ‘edit’ to change details or click ‘cancel’ to cancel your conference.
- Follow the instructions below for adding participants or rescheduling a meeting.
Change Conference Time (Reschedule a Meeting)
After finding the conference you would like to reschedule in the ‘upcoming’ section and clicking ‘edit’:
- Find the date and time fields on the first pop-up window that appears and select the new time and date you would like to reschedule your conference for.
- If not changing any other details, click through the subsequent fields the ‘Next’ button in the lower right-hand corner until you reach the ‘Summary’ section.
- Confirm the details of your rescheduled conference and click ‘Schedule’
- You have successfully rescheduled your meeting.
All participants listed on the invite list will receive an email notification informing them of the new conference time.
Send Additional Invitations
To send additional automated invitations through FreeConference:
- Find the upcoming conference and click the ‘edit’ button as described above.
- If not changing the time of the conference, click the ‘next’ button in the lower right-hand corner of the initial pop-up field that appears.
- On the second window under ‘Participants’, find the email address of the participant you would like to add if he/she is already listed in your address book or start typing the email address in the ‘To:’ field.
- Click the green ‘Add’ button to add new participant to invitation list.
- Click through subsequent screens using the ‘Next’ button in the lower right.
- At the ‘Summary’ screen, click ‘Schedule’
Once you have hit ‘Schedule’, the new participant(s) will receive an automated email invitation for your conference. Existing participants will not receive a second invitation unless other details have changed such as the subject, date, or time.
For more information on making changes to a scheduled conference, you can also refer to our support article How Do I Edit my Scheduled Call?
It’s that easy!
Get Started with Your own 24/7 On-Demand Conference Line Today!